Drumsticks Cooked In Milk
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6308 times
An innovative curry recipe made in milk.
- Parboil the drumsticks and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds and mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and broken red chilles and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add the onions and turmeric powder and saute till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the milk gradually and mix well.
- Add the drumsticks, mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the red chilli powder and salt and mix well while stirring continuously.
- Simmer till the milk starts curdling.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
This recipe was contributed by zaara6 on 29 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.