Drumstick, Peas Poricha Kozhambhu
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4359 times
A delicious paratha recipe made with the addition of drumsticks and green peas.
- Pressure cook the toovar dal till soft and keep aside.
- Cut the drumstick in to 4 pieces each and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the urad dal and saute till it turns golden brown.
- Keep aside to cool.
- In the same kadai , heat 1 tbsp of coconut oil and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves, asafoetida and drumstick and green peas and saute for a minute.
- Add the tamarind pulp and sambhar powder and salt, mix well and bring to boil.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by vijimurali on 29 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.