Drumstick Curry, South Indian Drumstick Potato Sabzi
by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Drumstick Curry, South Indian Drumstick Potato Sabzi in Hindi)
Added to 63 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 68725 times
- Combine the drumsticks, potatoes, jaggery, salt and 2 cups of water in a deep pan, mix well and cover and cook on a medium flame till they are cooked. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a small pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the urad dal and curry leaves and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds, while stirring continuously.
- Add the cooked drumsticks and potatoes (along with the water in which they were cooked), the prepared paste and salt (if required), mix well and simmer for another 7 to 8 minutes. Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.