Drum stick leaves adai
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 825 times
Cook on a slow fire to get crispy adai
Add your private note
Drum stick leaves adai recipe - How to make Drum stick leaves adai
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Raw Rice - 5 cups
tur dal - 1 cup
chana dal - 1 cup
urad dal - 1 cup
green chillis - 8
red chillis - 8
curry leaves - one cup
Hing - 1 tsp
salt - 2 tsp
Drumstick leaves - chopped and washed -2 cups
- Soak in water rice and all dals for 2 hours
- Grind coarsely all ingredients except drumstick leaves
- Add drumstick leaves chopped to the above mixture
- Keep a tava on fire and add oil to the tava and start making dosa out of the dough.
- Cook on both sides with oil.
- Serve with coconut chutney or green chutney
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#424360 on 17 Sep 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.