Dried Green Peas and Tomato Curry
by Adventurous ashiya
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 8244 times
My all time favourite curry...simple and easy to prepare!
- Soak the dry green peas overnight.
- In a pressure cooker, heat the oil and add the onions and green chillies.
- Once the onions turn golden brown, add ginger-garlic paste and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the vatana and tomatoes and mix well.
- Add garam masala, turmeric powder, salt, chilli powder, coriander powder, coconut powder and saute for a minute.
- Add water and sprinkle coriander leaves.
- Close the pressure cooker lid and pressure cook for 4 whistles
- Serve hot with rice or chapatis.
This recipe was contributed by Adventurous ashiya on 31 Oct 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.