Dried Dates Delight
by Kajal P Jobanputra
This recipe has been viewed 9572 times
A very attractive and healthy mocktail, good for kids as well as adults.
- Wash and pressure cook the dates along with sugar and 1 cups water for 5 whistles.
- Cool the mixture, sieve it.
- Add the lemon juice, salt, cumin seeds powder, rock salt, pepper and ice cubes and mix well.
- Add more water to make a pouring consistency, pour in a serving glass.
- On the glass rim decorate with lemon slice and red dates slice.
- This mocktail is very different and colourful.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 12 Aug 2012i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.