Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1721 times
See to sugar syrup, if you feel that its not sufficient for the bread add accordingly
the sugar and water.
- Peel off the 4 sides of the bread.
- Toast the bread or fry it in ghee till golden brown on a low flame.
- Take a big brad bowl and make the sugar syrup.like 21/2 big cups of sugar,1 cup of water or 4 small cups of sugar,11/2 cup of water.
- Add the elachis and zaffron into sugar syrup.
- Add the toasted bread into sugar syrup and cook it in a very low flame till the bread becomes very soft.
- Now add 1 cup milk and 1/2 tin of condensed milk.
- Stir them well.
- Take it out from gas stove.
- Garnish with slevered alamonds and pista .
This recipe was contributed by rajkavya on 10 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.