Double Filled Mushroom Pizza
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3686 times
Double filled mushroom pizza is an amazing concept of stuffed pizza bases which is topped with tomato based pizza sauce, and stir fried mushrooms and peas. Sprinkle a generous dose of grated cheese on this mushroom pizza recipe and then baked till crispy and cheese melts.
- Preheat oven to 350f degrees.
- Slice bread vertically into 10 slices without cutting completely through the bread.
- Spoon sauce equally into each section.
- Put alternate fllings between slices. sprinkle cheese over fillings.
- Loosely wrap pizza in heavy aluminum foil.
- Bake 30 miutes, or until heated through.
- Open foil; bake 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by ektamit on 28 Jun 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.