Double Decker Sandwich By nutan36
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9626 times
Double Decker sandwich is a double layered sandwich recipe with bread slices filled with a spicy potato mix and cheesy mushroom alternately.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Apply butter on one side of the bread slices.take one slice spread the mixture of the 1st layer.
- Place the 2nd slice on top.spread the mixture of the second layer.
- Place the second layer.place the third layer.
- Heat the equity toaster.
- Put the sandwiches.lightly toast for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot with ketchup and hot french fries.
This recipe was contributed by nutan36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.