Double Decker Sandwich By meenal72
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2964 times
A meal by itself!!
serve hot with ketchup and French fries.
- Mix all the ingredients for the 1st layer.
- Mix all the ingredients for the 2nd layer.
- Apply butter on one side of the bread slices.
- Take one slice spread the mixture of the 1st layer.
- Place the 2nd slice on top. spread the mixture of the second layer.
- Place the second layer.place the third layer.heat the equity toaster.
- Put the sandwiches.
- Lightly toast for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.