Double Decker Pizza
by Kavitha Iyengar
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 6757 times
As the name suggests, this is a pizza on a pizza. Experience the delightful cheesy bite in two layers with this pizza. Excellent for kids b'day parties.
Add your private note
Double Decker Pizza recipe - How to make Double Decker Pizza
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 pizza
- Combine the tomato ketchup, green chilli, garlic, butter and spices in a microwave safe bowl, mix well and microwave on high for 30-40 seconds.
- Mix well and keep aside.
- Aply little butter on a pizza base followed with half of the prepared sauce.
- Top with half the paneer and vegetables of your choice.
- Sprinkle some mint and basil leaves and spread half the cheese on top.
- Take the other crust and apply 1 tbsp butter to the bottom side.
- Place the upper base on the already prepared base.
- Repeat the steps of applying sauce, paneer, vegetables, mint leaves and cheese on the next deck.
- Place the pizza a microwave safe grill and grill for 2-3 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Kavitha Iyengar on 08 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.