Double Chocolate Crispy Treats
by Aditya Vikram Shah
This recipe has been viewed 3475 times
Crispy chocolate rice cereal bars with melted chocolate and mixed again with chocolate candies are a double chocolate treat
Add your private note
Double Chocolate Crispy Treats recipe - How to make Double Chocolate Crispy Treats
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 15 to 18 bars
- Mix corn syrup and sugar together in a 1 quart microwaveable container.
- Microwave on high (100%) for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes.
- Stir in baking soda and vanilla until blended thoroughly.
- Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips until completely melted and smooth.
- Add 1 cup chocolate candies and cereal and stir to coat completely.
- Pour into greased 13x9-inch pan and pat into place.
- Top with remaining chocolate candies.
- Cool and cut into squares. Store in air tight container for up to 2 days.
This recipe was contributed by Aditya Vikram Shah on 03 Mar 2013I like to read books, listening to soft music and riding my bike along the river banks while its rai...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.