This recipe has been viewed 3590 times
This tastes good & different. this is soft & tasty. children like this very much.
- Soak the rice in water for 1 hour.
- Grind the floor in a mixie into a smooth paste & add 1/2 tsp salt amd mix well.
- Remove the flour in a vessel.
- Keep a handful of flour separately , mix with a 11/2 tumblers of water & make it into a ganji, after mixing in sim fire.
- When the ganji is cooled, mix with the rest of the flour & mix well.
- Heat the tava,wipe the tava with a thin cloth,soaked in a little bit of oil & pour the dosas with medium consistency.
- Turn on the other side.
- In this way, you prepare the whole flour & make soft dosas.
- Let them cool &cut into pieces. you need not pour much oil. with a cloth soaked in oil,you can prepare all these dosas.
- When these dosa uppuma is ready,heat a kadai, pour 1tbsp oil,heat&add mustard seeds,bits of green chillies & processed chilies.
- Then add the dosa bits, cooked tuar dhall, mix well.
- Add the lemon juice & grated coconut.
- Your dosa upuma is ready.
This recipe was contributed by M.S.Prema on 22 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.