Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4834 times
Serve these rolls with coconut chutney and enjoy the combined flavours of south indian dosa with spinach filling.
- Soak the rice and udad dal for 6-8 hours. Blend in a mixer to a smooth batter, adding a little water if required.
- Cover and keep aside for fermenting for at least 8 to 10 hours in a warm and dry place.
- Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a broad pan, add the spinach and corn and medium flame, while stirring continuously.
- Add the cornflour- milk mixture and add gradually to the spinach and cook on a medium flame till the mixture becomes thick.
- Add the cheese ,salt and pepper and mix well. Keep aside.
- Divide the batter and filling into 10 equal portions and keep aside.
- Heat a tava and pour a portion of the dosa batter and spread evenly in a circular motion.
- Cook the dosa using little oil.
- Place a portion of the filling at the center of the dosa and spread evenly.
- Fold the dosa once cooked and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by hetalanjaria on 15 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.