Dosa Enchiladas ( Recipe Using Left Overs)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 31 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20674 times
Leftover dosas used instead of lasagna sheets to make this innovative enchilada.
Add your private note
Dosa Enchiladas ( Recipe Using Left Overs) recipe - How to make Dosa Enchiladas ( Recipe Using Left Overs)
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the onions and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the baked beans and chilli powder and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from flame and add the cheese and oregano. Keep aside.
- Combine the tomatoes and onions with 2 tablespoons of water and pressure cook for 1 whistle.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the garlic, the prepared paste, tomato ketchup, tomato purée, sugar, chilli powder and salt and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the cream and bring to boil. Keep aside.
- Put 1 tablespoon of the stuffing on one piece of the dosa and make a roll.
- Repeat for all the dosa pieces and stuffing.
- Place the rolls on a baking dish and pour the hot sauce on them.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and bake in a hot oven at 250°c (500°f) for 5 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.