by Foodie #610222
This recipe has been viewed 914 times
- Preheat the oil, drop in small amounts of the rice noodles, remove and drain.
- They cook in only a few seconds.
- Put all the ingredients into a large pan, heat gently and stir until the sugar has dissolved and the onions cooked.
- Add the crispy rice noodles, and mix well.
- Spoon into a mould, and press it down with the back of the spoon to compress it.
- Leave in the fridge to cool.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #610222 on 14 Mar 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.