Doodhi and Turia Soup
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4368 times
as per ayurveda doodhi and turia are said to be most easy going with stomach and are full of nutrients.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida and the bottle gourd and ridge gourd pulp, mix well and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the turmeric powder and salt, mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- Add enough water and boil for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with green peas, carrot and paprika.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 11 Dec 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.