by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 3301 times
This is a unique pickle made of vegetable but can be stored for 3-4 months only and in refrigerator.
- Cook the bottle gourd in water in open flame with little salt to retain its colour.
- After it gets cooked, sieve it and remove the excess water.
- To this, add the cooked bottle gourd, asafoetida, turmeric powder, vinegar, salt, mustard powder and mix well.
- Lastly add 1 cup of water and mix well and keep in sun for 2 days to dry.
- After 2-3 days the pickle will be ready to use.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 15 Apr 2013Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.