Dominos Style Garlic Bread Sticks
by Swapnil Thakkar
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 40 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37394 times
Everyone loves garlic bread sticks from dominos, u can make it at home too. Very easy steps.. When you are making pizza at home, u can make this delicious garlic bread sticks from leftover dough, so lets start cooking
Add your private note
Dominos Style Garlic Bread Sticks recipe - How to make Dominos Style Garlic Bread Sticks
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
2 hours 20 minutesMakes 1 to 2 servings
- Take lukewarm water, add sugar, yeast and mix until sugar dissolve, keep it aside for 10 minutes to activate the yeast.
- Combine the maida, salt, olive oil, 1 tbsp of melted butter, 1-2 garlic cloves crushed (or half teaspoon garlic powder), add pinch of dried oregano and pepper in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Add the yeast water at the center and knead into a smooth dough.
- Knead for atleast 10 min, its important to get a soft sticky dough, add little water if required.
- Form a ball, grease it with olive oil and keep it covered at a warm place for about 1-2 hours.
- Our dough is risen well, now take a baking plate and powder it with corn mill or semolina
- Take dough in baking plate and roll it well in round shape same like we roll the pizza dough.
- Now fold the dough to give a half circle look (do not press, just fold it gently).
- Now give cuts to the dough with a knife, but donot cut it in full thickness, but just a half way through.
- Grease both the surface well with enough butter and keep it for baking in oven at 210 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Now turn the bread to the other side and again let it bake for more 10 min.
- Turn off oven, turn the bread again and spread little butter, sprinkle dried oregano and black pepper powder (black pepper powder is optional) and keep it in oven for more 5 min (oven is off this time)
- Get it out and serve it with cheese dip and tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Swapnil Thakkar on 08 Dec 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.