Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1704 times
Dolma is an interesting potato based pancake or chilla recipe. The potatoes are grated and added to rawa and spices. This aloo-rawa mix is then spread on non-stick pan and filled with a spicy onion-tomato stuffing. Serve dolma or aloo chilla with chutney or sauce of choice.
- For potato chilla grate the potatoes and mix it with rava.
- Add salt and red chilli powder.
- Mix it well and spread over non stick pan.
- Apply some oil around it and after sometime turn it on other side and cook it till it becomes redissh brown.
- Now for stuffing, take a bowl and pour chooped onion ,tomatoes,green chillies,salt red chilli powder mix it wel
This recipe was contributed by gotorajat on 26 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.