Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12020 times
It is best served with rotlis or parathas. . Made with corn flavoured with masalas and curds.
- Cut each corn into 3-4 pieces and pressure cook till the kernels turn soft. Keep aside.
- Combine the red chilli paste, turmeric, salt and cumin seeds along with 3 tbsp water in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the tomatoes and saute on a slow flame for 2 minutes.
- Add red chilli-turmeric paste, mix well and saute for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked corn and little water from the pressure cooker, mix well and boil for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the besan and curds and whisk well.
- Add this besan mixture to the gravy and mix well and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the sugar and garam masala and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Binaca on 29 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.