Do Mutter Paneer
This recipe has been viewed 3795 times
Simple subzi with double doze of mutter. Panneer doa mutter subzi.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the garlic, chilli and ginger and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the crushed peas, cashewnut powder, milk, salt, mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- Add parboiled green peas and paneer pieces and mix gently so that the paneer and peas are coated with thick coarse gravy.
- Add the coriander and spring onions and mix lightly.
- Serve hot with phulkas and pickle.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 11 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.