Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4356 times
These tartlets are for creamy, buttery diwali.
- Pre heat the oven at 180 degrees and grease the tart-lets.
- Roll small puris of 2mm. Thickness and fix them into tartlets. Trim off the extra edges and pierce them with fork and bake it for 15 minutes or until light golden and crisp.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and saute.
- Add all other vegetables and season it well.
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl. Keep aside.
- Take baked tarlets and put 1 tbs filling at base.
- Top it with 1 tsp of mayo mixture.
- Garnish it with grated cheese, pista and sprinkle spice powder on top.
- Serve fresh.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 21 Sep 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.