Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1228 times
Can drop in crushed rock salt if liked.
microwave lime for 15 secs and then rub between palms to extract more juice.
if using tinned fruits use the syrup instead of sugar in the drink.
basil or Tulsi leaves can be substituted for a varied flavor.
- Mix all diced fruits with chopped mint and set aside.
- Squeeze lime. remove seeds
- Add sugar and salt to lime extract.mix
- Add ginger essence or juice.
- Add cold water or soda.
- Drop in a couple if spoons of the mixed fruits.
- Garnish with ginger julienne and mint.
- Serve in glass chilled and salted on the rim.
This recipe was contributed by sujap on 22 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.