Dips and Dressing- Eggless Mayonnaise
by pragya bharti
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 36183 times
A simple and tempting egoless mayonnaise recipe at tarladalal.com. A vegetarian favorite, egoless mayonnaise is prepared from milk powder and can be used as a dip or dressing.
- Put mustard in a bowl.
- Add sugar, salt, milk, pepper, and mix.
- Add oil little by little to mix completely.
- Add vinegar, mix till thickened.
- Check seasoning and adjust as required.
- Refrigerate, and use as regular mayonnaise.
- Shelflife: 2 weeks refrigerated
This recipe was contributed by pragya bharti on 30 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.