Dinner Rolls Bread
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5953 times
Dinner rolls bread that are warm and soft. Then try this recipe of dinner rolls, it is magnificent and delicious!
Add your private note
Dinner Rolls Bread recipe - How to make Dinner Rolls Bread
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hours 20 minutesMakes 24 pieces
- In a large mixing bowl add the warm water and yeast and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Add the sugar, eggs, salt and butter to the yeast and mix together with a wooden spoon.
- To the mixture add 1 cup of flour at a time and mix in.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours or upto 3 days.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 13 x 9 oven safe baking pan.
- On a clean and floured surface, knead the dough and divide into 24 equal pieces.
- Roll each piece into a round smooth ball and place in rows into the greased pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 1 hour or until the dough has doubled in size.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe was contributed by Chishti on 25 Feb 2011I am from Lahore,ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN. I like very much cooking new good & healthy recipes f...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.