Dill Sesame Mathari
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5179 times
- Combine all the flours, salt ,dill ,1 1/2 tbsp oil together, mix well and with help of water knead into a hard dough.
- Make 6 ball of this dough and press each ball by rolling pin and make small matharis.
- Take one mathari and sprinkle a few drop of water on one side of mathari and coat it by sesame seeds and press gently. Likewise reverse the mathari to another side -make the same procedure for coating the mathari by sesame seeds from both sides.
- Make all 6 dill sesame matharies.
- Take one mathari, and make 4 to 5 holes in mathari with the help of knife.
- Heat the oil in a kahdi and deep fry theses mathari on a slow flame for about 4 to 5 minute or untill they looks gold brown. Cool and store in an airtight container.
This recipe was contributed by ashaarchanarecipes on 23 Nov 2012Hi,
I am Archana--.smart,attractive,cute,pleasing persona. I am hard driven ,very dedicated to...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.