Dill Potatoes and Carrots ( Burgers and Smoothies Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7110 times
Satays are a classic oriental accompaniment featuring on most sizzler plates. Think different, and try them as an accompaniment to burgers. Although not a very commonly-used herb, dill graces this recipe with a very aesthetic flavour and lots of visual appeal as well!. Take care to add a little salt while boiling the vegetables to avoid any blandness, and enjoy dill potatoes and carrots right off the barbeque!
- Boil a vesselful of water with a little salt. Add the potatoes and carrots and parboil them for 5 to 7 minutes. Drain well and keep aside.
- Combine the butter, dill leaves, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the potatoes and carrots and toss gently.
- Thread 3 potatoes and 3 carrots alternatively on a skewer.
- Repeat the step 4 to make 3 more skewers.
- Grill the skewers over a charcoal or electric barbeque for 8 to 10 minutes or till they are lightly browned.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.