Dill Leaves Ke Pakode
by Radha Hoizal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 9316 times
This enjoyable pakoda is for the forth coming rainy season.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add enough water to make a batter for pouring consistency.
- Add 2 tsp of hot oil and mix well.
- Heat the oil in kadhai and put small portions of batter in form of pakodas and deep fry till golden brown and crisp.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 13 Jun 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.