Dill Leaves Dip
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5012 times
The versatile Dill Dip is a classic party dip prepared with fresh dill leaves, lemon and shallots,Perfect for a bread bowl
- Combine the mayonnaise and sour cream in a deep bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, dill, onion and white pepper.
- Refrigerate and chill several hours before serving.
- Serve with crudités and sourdough bread cubes
- This dip remains well for up to a week's time.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 16 Jan 2015Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.