Added to 162 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29699 times
Health in mini bites! These spongy dosas taste heavenly when served hot with jaggery and when made in mini coin-size make a delightful snack for cocktail parties.
- Drain and wash the rice.
- Add the beaten rice, coconut, dill leaves, green chillies, salt and enough water to grind to a smooth paste.
- Add the fruit salt and mix gently.
- Heat a non-stick tava and grease it with oil.
- Pour a ladleful of the mixture on the tava and spread it evenly to form a 6" diameter circle. Put a little oil on the sides.
- Cover with a lid and cook on a low flame till crisp and brown from both sides.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter to make 7 more dosas.
- Serve hot with jaggery and grated coconut.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||415.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||4.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.