Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8918 times
A delicious sweet delicacy. . . Made with milk and seviyan. . With a delicious flavour of condensed milk!
- Boil the milk in a deep pan.
- Meanwhile, heat the ghee in a deep pan, add the cardamom and nuts and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the vermicelli and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add this mixture to the boiling milk, mix well and simmmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, add the condensed milk and mix well.
- Serve hot or chilled.
This recipe was contributed by MUSHA on 29 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.