Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4892 times
This sandwich made by adding vegetables and spices it worth a try.
Add your private note
Dilkhush Sandwich recipe - How to make Dilkhush Sandwich
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat a non- stick pan and heat the ghee, after heated add the cumin seeds, when they crackle add the coriander cumin seed powder, chilli powder, garam masala and mix well.
- Add the potatoes and mix well.
- Add the salt and mango powder and mix well.
- Take a bread slice apply ghee on one side and butter on the other.
- On the buttered side put the potato filling and the tomatoes and sprinkle some salt and close the sandwhich with the ghee slice bread.
- Prepare the remaining sandwiches in the same way.
- Grill the sandwiches in a griller till brown and crispy from both the sides.
- Remove from the griller and apply some butter on top and serve immediately with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by summi_agrawal on 31 Jul 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.