Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3088 times
You can make different pullao by using 1 cup yellow moong dal and omit sprouted moong.
- Wash the rice and soak for half an hour.
- Put the ghee and cinnamon , cloves , pepper corns , cardamom , cumin seeds, bay leaves into fry pen and saute for 1 minute . add sliced onion and sauté again 1 minute .
- Add the masala paste . mix well and saute for 1 minute.
- Add rice , moong sprouts , corn, salt and lime juice. mix and cook with lid for 3 minutes.
- Add water. mix well and cover partially . cook for 10 to 12 minutes on slow heat .
- Stir once and add paneer , capsicum , and peanutes .
- Cover again and cook for 3 minutes .
- Stand for 10 minutes.
- Garnishg with grated coconut and serve with curd.
This recipe was contributed by sadu on 30 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.