Dil Pasand Hara Soup
by Spl. Educator -Latha
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5204 times
A tasty, nutritious and fibre rich soup.
- Combine the dill, spinach, celery and basil and blend in a mixer using water in which they are blanched, to a smooth puree. Keep aside.
- Heat the margarine in a deep pan, add the onions and saute on a medium flame till they turn translucent.
- Add the flour and mix well. Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- In another pan, boil the milk with the bay leaf for 10 minutes.
- Add the pureed spinach mixture and mix well, while stirring continuously.
- Add the sauteed onions, mix well well and simmer to a creamy consistency.
- Add the salt and mix well.
- Sprinkle the pepper and garnish with almond flakes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Spl. Educator -Latha on 30 May 2011A proud mother with a happy family of elders,sons,daughter-i-laws,grandchildren, relatives & friends...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.