Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16671 times
This mukhwas aids in digestion and helps relieve gas problems. A mouth refresher that is fun and healthy to munch anytime.
- In a bowl combine the fennel seeds, turmeric powder, salt, 1 tbsp lemon juice and sprinkle some water to moisten the fennel seeds, mix well. Keep aside for 2 hours.
- In another bowl combine sesame seeds, turmeric powder, salt, 1/2 tbsp lemon juice and sprinkle some water to moisten the sesame seeds, mix well. Keep this also aside for 2 hours.
- Dry roast the fennel seeds on a broad non-stick pan till it is crisp and starts giving a good aroma. Remove from the pan and keep aside to cool.
- In the same pan dry roast the sesame seeds. Remove from the pan and keep aside to cool.
- If the ready roasted dhana dal is not crisp dry roast and keep aside to cool.
- Combine the roasted fennel seeds, sesame seeds and dhana dal in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Store in an air-tight container and use as required.
This recipe was contributed by rdorwani on 16 Sep 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.