Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10388 times
Dhokla upma is best served as a evening snack and it can be prepared quickly by using left-over dhokla.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the urad dal and chana dal, fry until they turns to golden brown colour.
- Add the cumin seeds, asafoetida, green chillies and curry leaves and fry for a minute on a medium flame.
- Add the onions and fry until they become slightly golden brown in colour.
- Add the tomatoes and salt and cook till they are partly mashed.
- Add the crumbled dhokla mix well, cover and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve hot and garnished with coriander and coconut.
This recipe was contributed by niche4 on 28 Dec 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.