Dhokla Simla Mirch
This recipe has been viewed 5974 times
Capsicum halves filled with khaman dhokla.
Add your private note
Dhokla Simla Mirch recipe - How to make Dhokla Simla Mirch
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Cut the capsicums into 2 halves vertically. remove the seeds carefully so as to retain the shape of the halves.
- Make the khaman dhokla batter as per the directions on the packet.
- Pour the khaman dhokla mixture into each capsicum half. steam for 10 minutes.
- Allow the capsicums to cool. cut each capsicum half into 2 pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the mustard seeds and when they crackle, add the sesame seeds, asafoetida and curry leaves.
- Add the capsicum pieces and saute for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve hot, garnished with the coriander.
This recipe was contributed by sathya_m on 08 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.