Dhokla Satay Sticks
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5529 times
Filling and fruity dhokla.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a small pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida and saute for 10 seconds.
- Pour this tempering to the dhokla pieces and toss well. Keep aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a small pan, add the cucumber and carrot and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the salt and kasuri methi, mix well and saute for 1/2 a minute and keep aside.
- Add little salt and pepper to pineapple pieces, mix well and keep aside.
- To assemble, take some satay sticks and pierce one dhokla piece followed by a pineapple, cucumber and carrot, repeat the sequence as per the stick length.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 30 Jan 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.