Dhingri Matar Pulao
by Foodie #601338
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2843 times
Mild flavors with very less amount of spices to highlight the flavors of mushrooms n matar in this dish!!!
- Wash and soak rice in plenty of water for half hour.
- Boil it in open vessel with salted water until 80%-85% cooked. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Wash and trim mushrooms properly and cut them into thick slices.
- Heat oil in a thick bottomed vessel. Add cumin seeds and let it crackle first.
- Add garlic paste and chopped onions into it. Saute it well for a min.
- Add mushrooms and green peas into vessel along with salt and mix it well.
- Cook till water from mushrooms is evaporated completely. Add cooked rice and all spices into it.
- Mix everything well and cook for around 5 mins.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve with garlicky yogurt.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #601338 on 10 Sep 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.