Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3005 times
You can roll this paratha.for that the dough should be little hard and roll it as chapattis or regular Parathas.
if you do not want to use methi leaves, just delete it and add ajwain 1tb.spoon.
- Clean methi leaves and chop it nicely.
- Add these choped methileaves to jowar flour.
- Add all the ingredients.
- Make a soft dough.
- Take a wet thick piece of cloth(preferably thick cotton).
- Take little dough and roll it,then spread it on wet cloth with wet hands.
- Pickup the cloth and turn it on hot tava.
- Put a little oil on sides,and cook till it is golden brown from both sides.
- Serve it with green chutny,sweet prickle or tomatoketchup.
This recipe was contributed by shailapatel on 05 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.