Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7348 times
The lady's finger subzi recipe, dharbari bhindi fry offers a novel and tasty twist to a typical bhindi (lady finger) masala or fry recipe. The spicy pungent flavors of the chosen spices just blends with the bhindi or lady finger and you have an unique okra recipe to serve.
- Slit bhindi length wise .
- Take besan in a pan and broil.
- Add khoya and broil little more.
- Add salt, pepper, chat masala and broken cashewnut and raisins and mix well.
- Fill the filling in the bhindi.
- Deep fry them and put them on an absorbant paper to extract as much oil as possible.
- Take little oil in a pan ,shallow fry whole corriander seeds add ginger and garlic paste, add chopped onions, turmuric powder, cook till iol seperates.
- Make puree of tomatoes and add to the cooking mixture , cook it till it attains a thick consistency.
- Add it to the fried bhindi and stir them to cover it with the thick sauce.
- Garnish it with grated khoya and serve it hot.
This recipe was contributed by myonnaise on 22 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.