Dhapate, Maharashtrian Masala Flat Bread
by Jyoti V B
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2641 times
This Maharashtrian Masala Flat Bread is easy to make and uses minimal ingredients. It is a homely and easy to make recipe. The spices make this roti even more flavourful than the normal jowar roti. It tastes best when eaten with flax seeds chutney, curd, pickle, etc.
Add your private note
Dhapate, Maharashtrian Masala Flat Bread recipe - How to make Dhapate, Maharashtrian Masala Flat Bread
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Mix all the above ingredients.
- Add lukewarm water and knead into a soft dough.
- Make small balls of the dough, and place it on a dusted rolling board and flatten using your hands with a continuous circular tapping motion.
- Lift with both hands, and place it on the griddle.
- Spread a little water on the top of the roti.
- Turn the roti, and then put oil on both the sides till golden brown in colour.
- Serve with curd, pickle or chutney!
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 12 Sep 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.