5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2127 times
Very tasty and healthy too!
rich in protein, and a very good tea time snack especially monsoon times when the weather is cold and wet!
- Soak dhals together for an hour and drain all the water.
- Add all the ingridents exceptlime juice and corrienda
- Grind them into coarse paste with out adding water if it becomes very dry you can add littie more coconut
- Add corrienda and limejuice
- Keep the iddli stand in the vessel or in the cooker
- Grease the steaming plates
- Shape this dhal batter into bullets shape and steam them for 10 miniutes
- Serve hot with a dash of melted ghee.
This recipe was contributed by geetharam32 on 30 Oct 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.