Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7713 times
Tasty and soft parathas made with fluffy dough of wheat flour and maida. Serve with Subzis or gravy dishes.
- Mix together maida, atta salt and knead into a soft dough. after the dough is made keep kneading for five full mins so that is is extra soft
- Keep it covered with a soft muslin or cotoon cloth for about 1 hour.
- Now divide into 8 to 10 equal portions.
- Roll into a small puri and apply ghee on the lower semicircular half of th puri. fold it and now apply ghee on on half of this semicile.
- Fold it again.now it looks like a triangle.
- Keep all portions rolled in this shape.heat a tava.
- Now roll the triangle vertically so that it looks like a long traingle ( like a thin naan)cook well.
- When done on one side turn and apply ghee on its surface while on the tava.
- Cook well on both sides and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by drrashmiathalye on 25 May 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.