Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5423 times
- Heat the milk in a deep pan and add citric acid in order to curdle it. Put the curdled milk in a muslin cloth and let it hang so that excess water drains away.
- When all the water has been drained, place the milk blob on a broad and deep plate.
- Add semolina, milk powder and screw pine to it and mix well with hands.
- Divide this mixture into two parts. Add red food color in one part and green in the other.
- Mix each part separately, till the colours get evenly distributed.
- Heat oil in a wok, make small rounds from both the mixtures and fry them till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Make the sugar syrup. Immerse these rounds in the syrup for 2 minutes.
- Take them out and roll them in a grated coconut. Keep them in a serving dish and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Chishti on 01 Mar 2011I am from Lahore,ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN. I like very much cooking new good & healthy recipes f...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.