Devily Brown Smoothie
by charitha jakka
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7891 times
Its not just chocolate!!!Its a mouthwatering blend of different flavours which you cannot resist.
Add your private note
Devily Brown Smoothie recipe - How to make Devily Brown Smoothie
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Soak walnuts in 1/2 hot water for about 15-20 minutes.
- Drain the water and blend them by gradually adding 1/2 cup hot water to it till smooth.
- Allow it to cool a little and then mix with the raspberry flavour
- Blend ice cream with cream and honey, chocolate syrup and coffee powder.
- Place 2 ice cubes in each shot glass and pour the smoothie and walnut crush alternatively.
- Finally top it with the pieces of chocolate.
This recipe was contributed by charitha jakka on 18 Mar 2011I'm a nature lover and a social worker but in my little world i'm a chef too.I just love cooking!!!
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.