Desi Soya Keema
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 49102 times
The keema without the peas can be used for making stuffed paranthas and naans; for stuffing aloo tikkis. . A super delicious and easy recipe.
- Boil the soya granules in water, drain and wash with cold water.
- Squeeze out the excess water from the granules and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the granules and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the onions and saute till the onions turn golden brown.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and the masalas, mix well and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook till they turn soft.
- Add the little water and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the salt and green peas and mix well.
- Cook for two minutes or till the peas are cooked.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by madhubindra on 28 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.