5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10759 times
Desi chilla are a healthful wheat and bajra flour based pancake recipe which are made spicier and tastier by addition of chopped onions, chillies and ginger-garlic paste. Add buttermilk to the batter and then relish the crispy hot energy dense desi chillas as brekafst or snacks.
Add your private note
Desi Chilla recipe - How to make Desi Chilla
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Mix all the ingredients in a
- Bowl and add buter milk to make a thick paste.
- Take a non-stick pan put 1/2 teaspoon oil to heat.
- Put 3-4 tablespoon of the mixture and spread evenly on the pan to get small chillas.
- Fry the chillas on both the sides till they become brown or red
This recipe was contributed by sakshi_trivedi on 28 Aug 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.