by sweety Patel
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32668 times
A gujarati wada recipe.. simply delicious!
- Heat a tava and dry roast the fenugreek seeds and salt for few seconds. Remove, cool, blend in a mixer till smooth and keep aside.
- Combine the wheat and jowar flour, add the roasted fenugreek and salt and oil and mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the curds, with enough water and mix well to make a thick batter.
- Cover and keep aside for 8 to 10 hours in a warm and dry place.
- Add the curds, mix well and keep aside for an hour.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and pour a spoonful of batter in round shapes and deep fry till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sweety Patel on 03 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.